Entrepreneur magazine has consistently ranked Colors on Parade as one of the “Top 500 Franchises.” Colors on Parade’s two-tier franchise system provides you, the Operator Franchisee, help with initial set-up, as well as on-going support and training.
“In business for yourself, not by yourself”
Colors on Parade will help you acquire and set up your own mobile repair unit, with third party financing options available. You choose to specialize in paint repair, paintless dent removal (PDR), and/or interior repair, and provide these services at the customer’s site with your mobile unit.
With an initial franchise fee of $5,000 and the support you get from your Area Developer and the Colors on Parade corporate office, you can begin getting business and earning money quickly, and continue to build your business with their on-going support and training.
Your Area Developer and the Corporate Office will assist you with:
- Acquiring your mobile unit (third party financing options available)
- Getting the training you need to provide the services you choose
- Procuring potential leads
- Establishing a customer base and protected customer accounts
- Marketing and advertising strategies and materials